Introduction to Mindfulness for Chronic Pain
- 4 Thursdays in October, 2015: 10/1, 10/8, & 10/29, 6:30-8:00PM, and 10/15, 6:30-8:30
- Cost is $250 for the full series
- Space is limited; to register, or for further information, please call.
- Flyer: Introduction to Mindfulness for Chronic Pain with Dr. Michael Aanavi
Chinese Medicine as a Somatic Psychology – Alaska Psychological Association ‘5th Friday’ Series
- Chinese Medicine as a Somatic Psychology: Discussion of the psychological perspective embedded in the somatic and energetic tradition of Chinese medicine, and its relevance for the treatment of trauma and intergenerational trauma
- Rescheduled for Friday, 10/30/2015, 6-7:30PM
University of Alaska, Anchorage, Social Sciences Building, room 302; University of Alaska, Fairbanks, Gruening Building, room 209 (via teleconference)
Qigong at Alaskan Plants as Food & Medicine (APFM) Conference
- Qigong: Traditional Energetic Practices for Healing & Transformation
- Alaskan Plants as Food & Medicine (APFM) at Alaska Pacific University (APU), 4101 University Drive, Anchorage
- Tuesday 6/22/2015, 5-6PM
- Register for APFM!
Signing for My Book, The Trusting Heart
- The Trusting Heart: Addiction, Recovery, and Intergenerational Trauma (Chiron Publications, 2012)
- Thursday, 5/28/2015, 6-9PM
- Barnes & Noble, Anchorage, Alaska – 200 E. Northern Lights Blvd.
Email List Signup: Events, Classes, and Announcements